CORPORATE CONSULTANT SERVICESThe Gist of Our Services
INCORPORATION OF ENTITY
Private Limited & Public
Sendirian Berhad & Berhad
Limited Liability Partnership
Perkongsian Liabiliti Terhad
Directors & Shareholders
Lembaga Pengarah & Pemegang Saham
Meeting, Annual Return & Statutory
Mesyuarat, Penyata Tahunan & Berkanun
Syarikat Sedia Ada
Licensing & Certification
Perlesenan & Pensijilan
WHY CHOOSE US
Register your business with us for the best value of your money. Trusted by more than 1000 clients nationwide.
ASK THE EXPERTS
What are the types of business entity in Malaysia?
- Enterprise (Sole-Proprietorship & Partnership)
- Limited Company (Sendirian Berhad & Berhad)
- Limited Liability Partnership
- Foreign Company
How to register an enterprise?
If the applicant is using his own name in MYKAD/MYPR as the business name:
- Complete Form A (Registration of a New Business together with copy of his identity card.
- Registration fee RM30.00
If the applicant is using a trade name as the business name:
- The applicant needs to submit an application for approval of the business name (Form PNA.42)
- Complete Registration of a New Business (Form A)
- Registration fee RM60.00
Documents to be attached are:
- Copy of MYKAD/MYPR
- Letter of approval from Government Agency (if applicable).